During this time, Right Now Media has released a free limited access library. You can sign-up for free and get access to some of their popular kids shows, family devotions, and personal studies.
Focus on the Family has also released a free streaming library, with kids, and family content. You can sign up for free on their website.
May 24th: Paul Escapes
Read Acts 9:20-25
Then check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-6iKcxqRbU
1) Do you like going on rides at a park? What is your favorite ride at an amusement park? Have you ever been lowered down a wall in a basket?
2) Why did some people want to hurt Paul? Why did Paul’s friends have to lower him down the outside wall in a basket?
3) Why didn’t some of the people in Damascus believe Paul had changed?
4) Do you think you would have believed Paul had changed? Why or why not?
5) What did Paul start doing when he stayed with the disciples in Dasmascus?
6) What did Paul preach?
7) How would you finish the sentence, ”A Disciple Is . . .," in a way that would describe Paul in today’s story?
8) Talk about the change in Paul’s life. Why do you think Jesus spoke to Paul when Paul was treating the church cruelly?
9) What can you as a family do to show God’s love to those around you? Make a list of ways to show love. Talk about the opportunities you have each day to show love to others.
Game: Basket Race
Paul escaped in a basket, so we're going to race in a basket!
Grab a laundry basket, and mark out a race track in your house or in your backyard.
Go on your hands and knees and put the basket on your back. Crawl around the course as fast as you can without the basket falling off. Have everybody run through the course a couple of times and see who can get the fastest time in your family.
*Worksheets can be found below.