Click on Scripture References to read on BibleGateway (NIV). Close the BibleGateway page to return to this page.
1. We believe that the Bible is inspired of God, inerrant in the original documents, and of final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is one God, revealed in three persons, coexistent, coequal and coeternal.
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is truly God and truly man; born of a virgin and sinlessly perfect. Because of Christ’s sacrifice, He is the substitute for the sinner and the one mediator who can effect the reconciliation between a Holy God in heaven and sinful men on earth. He was buried and rose bodily from the dead and ascended to His Father’s right hand, where He now ministers as our Great High Priest.
(I John 5:20; John 1:17; Matthew 1:23; I Timothy 2:5‑6; Luke 1:35; II Corinthians 5:21; I Peter 2:22, 24, 3:18; II Corinthians 5:18‑19; I John 2:1‑2; Acts 2:31‑32; Luke 24:39; Ephesians 1:20; Hebrews 4:14‑16; 9:24)
4. We believe that every man is separated from God, and by nature sinful and lost.
Recognition of this condition, repentance and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of man. Redemption is wholly by the blood of Christ and salvation is by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. Each child of God possesses the security of eternal life.
(Romans 3:23; Isaiah 59:1‑2; II Corinthians 4:3; John 16:8‑11; Acts 3:19; Luke 13:3; II Corinthians 5:17; Titus 3:5; Hebrews 9:12‑14; I Peter 1:18‑19; Ephesians 2:8‑9; Romans 3:24‑25; John 1:12; John 10:27-30; John 5:24)
5. We believe that each believer is indwelt and sealed by the Holy Spirit until the day of the redemption of His body, the Church. Through the power of the Holy Spirit the believer is enable to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ to take out of the world His church. Whose coming is the fulfillment of the blessed hope set before the believer.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
8. We believe that the Church universal, the body of Christ is not an organization but a living organism comprised of all believers. The local church is an expression, in any locality, of the church universal. It is composed of believers who are gathered as a corporate testimony to the Lordship of Christ and to the oneness of the body of Christ. They gather by the leading of the Holy Spirit for communion, for worship, for prayer, and fellowship for edification and evangelism. Government and discipline are the responsibilities of the local church.
(Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12-27; Colossians 1:18; Matthew 18:20; John 17:20-21; Romans 8:14; I Corinthians 10:16; I Corinthians 11:23-30; Philippians 3:3; Acts 2:42; Ephesians 4:12; II Timothy 4:2-5; Ephesians 4:11-12; Hebrews 13:17; Acts 20:28; Matthew 18:15-17)